Order processing (m | f | x)
FULL-TIME | Headquarters MÄDER
- Processing incoming customer orders using the company's own merchandise management programme
- Preparation of offers
- Coordination between customers and field staff
- Support of our sales representatives
- Very good orthography skills
- Good knowledge of English (other languages would be an advantage)
- Independent, committed and self-reliant way of working
- Enjoyment and fun in working with people
- A long-term position in an internationally successful family business
- A collegial working atmosphere with a YOU culture
- A challenging and varied range of tasks
- Attractive benefits (e.g. company fitness, Eco-Points etc.)
The remuneration is above the minimum wage according to the collective agreement, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send your application documents to:
Gunz Warenhandels GmbH
Attn: Carmen Liepert
Zollweg 1, 6841 Mäder
Tel. +43 5523 63636-1105
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal delivery is also possible.